Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"SALLY MAE" & her bestfriend INKY are attractive for their furr-ever homes in Northern Virginia


SALLY MAE isavailable for adoption through Friends of Homeless Animals, www.foha.org -- (703) 385-0224 or adopt-a-cat@foha.org I'm a sweetheart of a tortie who loves people and loves to give love. How about a little smooch from a sweetheart of a kitty like me? I'm looking for a new home as my person became ill and is now living in a nursing home. I have lived with other cat pals all my life and have allowed a few small to medium sized dogs to live with me, too. My best buddy (and boyfriend, if you must know) is named Inky. He's here at Friends looking for a forever home, too. I would certainly love to find a home with another cat...maybe even my best friend Inky. Double the love, huh? And just about as much sweetness as you can handle. For more information about adopting this cat, call 703-385-0224 or email adopt-a-cat@foha.org

Peapod Travel Beds Top Quality Bargain Sale Wall Gun Safe Between Studs




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links